Saturday 20 October 2012

Kitchen Makeover

The munchkins have been treated with a trip to the zoo with their Nanny and Pappa today so I've used the time to finish of some decorating :)
I managed to get all my cabinet doors painted in the kitchen and am sooooo pleased with the results.

I managed to take them from this...



To this...



and the best bit about it - I've managed to give my kitchen a whole new fresh fab look for less than £25
I gave them an undercoat of melamine primer first which I picked up from Wilkinsons for just under £13 before painting them with a normal satin finish wood paint which was just under £10

RESULT!!!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Those cabinets look turned out really nice. Great job and can't beat the price.

    Found you threw thee networking blog hop

    Ashley
    Beauty Flawed

    ReplyDelete